- sharing free downloadable 'know you man' toolkits (from AMHF). Download here: Mateship + Men's Health Toolkit - AMHF - Australian Men's Health Forum
- get educated with Men's Health Week free webinars. Register here: Home » Men’s Health Connected (menshealthconnected.com)
- sending a care package to a friend or work colleagues full of healthy snacks to show you care. Click here to build your own gift box: Create a custom gift box - Wishing you well
- call up a mate to go for a walk or join a sports club. Keeping healthy habits is not only about staying physically healthy but also mental health. Ask your friend, family or work colleagues if they are ok and listen.
- If you or someone you know need some help with your mental health reach out to one of these organisations:
Talk to me bro - #talk2mebro was developed to help reduce the number of males who die to suicide in Australia. Through early intervention, the aim is to create societal change by reducing the stigma around suicide and getting men to feel comfortable talking about what they are going through emotionally and mentally.
Lifeline - a national charity providing all Australians experiencing emotional distress with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services. They exist so that no person in Australia has to face their darkest moments alone. Ph- 13 11 14
Healthy Male - Loneliness is a public health crisis, the extent of which is only just being realised. Up to 43% of Australian males are feeling lonely. Are you lonely? Take the quiz: Men's Health Week 2023 | Healthy Male